Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) find it harder to comply with environmental legislation than larger companies. In general, the smaller the company, the more difficult it is. Often SMEs are not aware of their environmental obligations - but they are also unaware of the benefits of being green: new market opportunities and cost savings.
The European Commission proposed an Environmental Compliance Assistance Programme (ECAP) to make it easier for SMEs to comply with their obligations and improve their environmental performances.
The following links are mentioned throughout the video:
- ECAP website section dedicated to EU legislation (4’30): http://ec.europa.eu/environment/sme/l...
- ECAP website section dedicated to best practices (12’50): http://ec.europa.eu/environment/sme/c...
- Environmental footprinting (14’20): http://ec.europa.eu/environment/eussd...
- Environmental Impact Assessment (14’20): http://ec.europa.eu/environment/eia/h...
- ECAP website section dedicated to funding opportunities (15’50): http://ec.europa.eu/environment/sme/f...
- LIFE programme (16’00): http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/
- Horizon 2020 programme (16’00): http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizo...
- COSME programme (16’00): http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/initia...
While the information may be important, it is very difficult to hear the speaker over the music. As the music is a short loop, it becomes rather monotonous, then distracting and then irritating. I had to stop the video after 2 minutes. In the spirit of continual improvement, can you edit this to have the music fade after the first loop? It can be added as an end piece. Otherwise you will lose your audience. That would be unfortunate.
You do not need to calculate payroll premium if your policy is on a stipulated billing cycle.
Sample Payroll Report.
However, if your policy is not yet on a stipulated billing cycle, this is typically what you will see when we send you a payroll report.
A split payroll report is sent when there is an Anniversary Rating Date on your policy, which is the month and day that rates, rating plans and rating systems are initially applied to a policy in force and each annual anniversary thereafter. Your payroll will need to be annotated for each period specified.
Sample Split Payroll Report.
We will need a complete employee job description before we add the classification to the policy. Please do not report payroll in the new classification until it has been reviewed and endorsed to your policy.
Job Duties Questionnaire.
We recommend you keep a copy of your previous payroll reports and payroll records for at least seven years, as you would your tax records.
Submitting Payroll Reports.
There are three different ways to submit your payroll reports.
State Compensation Insurance Fund P.O. Box 7441 San Francisco, CA 94120-7441.
Free payroll reports.