Like, Comment & Subscribe for more videos!
Thank for watching ...
Windows 10 Activator: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxtZKowp0cDcNzByMkUzVmdjLW8/view
Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator.
The new Office.
Including Microsoft Word,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft PowerPoint,Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher.
Takes the work out of working together.
Microsoft Office 2016 is the complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Always have the latest, full installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best - using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. Microsoft Office 2016 will offer new security, compliance, and deployment features, giving organizations more control over sensitive data and IT more flexibility in deployment and management.
New in Microsoft Office 2016:
Your documents, anywhere - Across the Office 2016 applications, it's easier to use the power of feature-rich applications to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud from your desktop, so you can access them from anywhere and on any device. In addition, new modern attachments in Outlook make it easy to attach files from OneDrive and automatically configure permission for the recipients - without leaving Outlook. All making it easier to share and collaborate on your work with others.
Collaboration - Real-time co-authoring is available in the Office Online apps today and we're bringing that experience to the Windows Desktop applications, starting with Word. When you and your team are working in Word 2016 and/or Office online, you'll be able to see where other editors are working and what they are writing - all in real-time.
Smart Applications - Applications will learn as you work, taking advantage of subtle cues and clues to help you stay on task and get more out of Office. Tell Me, a new search tool available in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, serves up the commands you need by simply typing what you want to do. Clutter - a new Exchange feature that lights up in Outlook - uses machine learning to analyze your email patterns and de-clutter your inbox by moving lower priority messages out of your way and into a new Clutter folder. And Insights, powered by Bing, finds you contextual information from the web within the reading experience.
Data analysis made faster and easier - New analysis capabilities are built into Excel, so you can pull, map, analyze and visualize your data faster and easier than ever.
• One-click forecasting. Create forecasts on your data series with one click to future trends.
• Intuitive data connecting and shaping capabilities. With integrated Power Query, use Excel as your personal analysis workspace by connecting to and viewing all the data around you. Take advantage of a broad range of data sources, including tables from websites, corporate data like SAP Business Objects, unstructured sources like Hadoop, and services like Salesforce. After bringing all your data together in one place, quickly shape and combine to fit your unique business needs and get to analysis in seconds
• Easy data modeling and powerful analysis. With improved Power Pivot features as part of Excel, map different data sets with drag-and-drop ease to build data models to give you the bigger picture of your business. Take advantage of intuitive analysis functions, automatic time grouping and other features that enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart analysis experience. Now with the ability to calculate 100s of millions of rows of data, perform deeper analysis with high speed.
• Publish to Microsoft Power BI Preview. Effortlessly publish and share your Excel workbooks to users of Power BI.
• New modern charts and graphs, including TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, Box and Whisker and Histogram and Pareto in Excel help you to present your data in fresh ways
You do not need to calculate payroll premium if your policy is on a stipulated billing cycle.
Sample Payroll Report.
However, if your policy is not yet on a stipulated billing cycle, this is typically what you will see when we send you a payroll report.
A split payroll report is sent when there is an Anniversary Rating Date on your policy, which is the month and day that rates, rating plans and rating systems are initially applied to a policy in force and each annual anniversary thereafter. Your payroll will need to be annotated for each period specified.
Sample Split Payroll Report.
We will need a complete employee job description before we add the classification to the policy. Please do not report payroll in the new classification until it has been reviewed and endorsed to your policy.
Job Duties Questionnaire.
We recommend you keep a copy of your previous payroll reports and payroll records for at least seven years, as you would your tax records.
Submitting Payroll Reports.
There are three different ways to submit your payroll reports.
State Compensation Insurance Fund P.O. Box 7441 San Francisco, CA 94120-7441.
Free payroll reports.